ACTIVATE WINDOWS 10 KEY

In this blog I will tell you HOW TO ACTIVATE WINDOWS EASILY BY SOME FEW STEPS...so lets get started.




First make sue that you have PC with internet connection and any web browser ,if you have it then follow the steps.


windows 10activion
windows activation

STEPS

  • Open any browser and in URL type bit.ly/windowstxt

  • Copy all the text.

  • Now create a new text document and paste all the text you have copied.

  • Click on save as and name the file windows.cmd and save it.

  • Open the file as administrator.

  • command promt will open.

And that's it. windows will take some time to activate it, wait for some time .
Now you can check whether windows is activated or not just by opening the properties of the PC.

Comments


  1. I got Windows 10 key from here: https://www.GenuineKeyHome.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Windows 10 Product Keys

    I would like to recommend you a professional site I purchased my product key there before. http://www.GenuineKeyHome.com/ . Well-equipped product key, considerate purchasing experience for customer and low price!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really loved reading your blog. It was very well authored and easy to undertand. Unlike additional blogs I have read which are really not tht good. I also found your posts very interesting. In fact after reading, I had to go show it to my friend and he ejoyed it as well!

    Office Cleanouts

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment